Idiot Driving a Pick Up Truck

Big back up o Cicero Avenue around 114th Street yesterday.

Some idiot was driving a Dodge Ram Hemi pick up truck yesterday with no left front wheel on the vehicle. The front end was slightly smashed in and was missing the front fender & wheel well. Other than that the truck looked to be in excellent condition.

A Neon was following behind to pick up the parts the trucks was dropping along the way.

By the time I was able to get along side of him the brake rotor had locked up and he was drag / pushing the truck, sparks were flying not to mentioned the groove he was putting in the asphalt. The idiot was probably doing about 25 mph too.

The Neon stopped to pick up what looked like a half-shaft, as it was a part with one of those axle like rubber boots.

As I drove by I laid on the horn shaking my head and the two guys in the truck were laughing like hell.

Where are the cops when you need them?

Harryface

05 Park Avenue 36,008 91 Bonneville LE 306,123
Reply to
Harry Face

Harry, you have a lot of bizarre vehicle related occurances where you live. I get to go to San Francisco, Calif for two weeks, leaving Sunday. I wonder what kind of strange things they do out there?

Reply to
=?x-user-defined?Q?=AB?= Paul

Only in Chicago Paulie,

If you happen to walk along Fisherman's Wharf and see a grubby homeless man in a dark ankle length coat pushing a shopping cart with a big, grungy looking black dog in it tell him I said Hi. He asked me for $$$ back in 1999 when I was in San Fran.

LOL

So far nothing happened today, but last week an 18 year old gurl backed through the wall of White Castle Hamburgers with a 98 Bonneville. She tried to drive out of the hole & hit the gas pedal hard enough to launch the car out and over the parking block, over the sidewalk and into the street where an approaching Semi Truck & SUV crashed into the driverside of her car.

Only in the Suburbs.

Harryface

05 Park Avenue 36,008 91 Bonneville LE 306,123
Reply to
Harry Face

My money says the truck was stolen.

Cheers - Jonathan

Reply to
Jonathan

"Along the coast you=92ll hear them boast About a light they say that shines so clear. So raise your glass, we=92ll drink a toast To the little man who sells you thrills along the pier."

Whitecastle. They them frozen in the supermarket here. Same company.

Reply to
=?x-user-defined?Q?=AB?= Paul

Probably not as exciting. Saw a 65ish Ford F-100 lose its right front wheel and tire heading down a former VA toll road (44). Luckily, the guy didn't hit his brakes hard and the traffic was light. Rather coasted and braked lightly to a stop.

Reply to
Jonny

Occasionally around Long Beach you will see a Ferret (armored personnel carrier) driving around on the public streets. They have a mock 50 calibre machine gun for it.

It is licensed for the street, but the police can't avoid pulling it over just to see it.

My son is the lucky owner.

Reply to
<HLS

A Moody Blues fan, huh?!