IDLE TO HIGH

I KNEED HELP DOES ANY BODY KNOE WHAT CAN BE. OR WHAT TO DO I CHECK THE IDLE CONTROL MOTOR LEACKS END DOES NO HAVE NOT CODES

What kind of vehicle is it?
------------------------------------ http://www.carforums.net Auto Forums
Check for a vacuum leak, possibly around throttle body. If air is being sucked in anywhere except through the air intake, it will result in a fast idle.

-
ELSOMBRAS wrote:

Knoe body is going to help you until you learn how to spell out your kneeds. In engrish. The leack is running out your ear Jose. Spell check enabled, not. JCOAC...............! IAC replace?