ign. switch

hi all; I would like to know how to remove the top plastic cover on the steering column , it seems easy enough but I cant get the cover off due to end of the key switch being larger than the hole in the cover. So what I need to know is how to get the end of the key switch or tumbler ( the end where the key is inserted that has two tabs on it to assist in turning the switch ) off first ?

1997 pont. grand prix se 4dr sedan thanks in advance !
Reply to
jzwanenburg

Geoff Welsh