ignition coil testing

Is there anyway to test an ignition module for a 95 Chevy Cavalier, 2.2.
I'm begining to suspect the ignition module. As I posted on this newsgroup several months ago, I have a problem where my car will buck/
surge/hesitate upon acceleration at any speed. Just tested the coils by checking the resistance. They were within specs.
Brian
Brian wrote:

This is parts swap territory. There really is no good way for an ordinary person to test an ignition module. You would have to simulate an ignition system. See if AutoZone or similar has a tester. There is no good way to test a coil either. An ohms test is almost useless. Insulation that tests good at 1 volt and room temp may not be good at 30kv and 200F.
Thanks. I do have a 96 Cavalier that I can swap parts with. If I can reach the ignition coil. The 96 is an automatic and its almost impossible to reach the coil with the transmission in the way.