Ignition coil upgrade

So I have a 94 Chevy cavalier and I need to replace the ignition coils and i was wondering if getting performance could would actually alter the power of my car
without mucking anything up are they worth it or should I just replace them with the standard coils? P.s. I have the 4cylinder 2.2 engine even if they add 2hp I'd still be interested so please let me know! Thank you!
Notasponge wrote:

Coils won't add power.
--
Steve W.

replying to Steve W., Notasponge wrote: Thank you