Ignition Problem...

1999 Chevy Lumina 115k miles. With no warning, starter wont turn over from the switch. I can start it from the starter but it only runs for a few seconds then cuts off. I changed the ignition switch thinking
the switch wasnt sending power to the fuel pump but the new switch wont fire the starter either. Please help!