IL Emissions Test Results

Went in today for the polution test on my car. Thankfully no SES light was on ! The little girl running my car had the tach up near 5000 rpm on the dynomometer ( spelling ? ). I was watching through the window of the
booth.
State Standards for HC (Hydrocarbons ) ( Grams ) are 1.074. My car registered 1.062
State Standards for CO ( Carbon Monoxide ) ( Grams ) is 18.972. My car registered 18.061
State Standards for CO2 ( Carbon Dioxide ) ( Grams ) Not Available. My car registered 692.800
State Standards for NO x - Oxides of Nitrogen ( Grams ) are Not Available. My car registered 3.848
Vehicle Test Results = PASSED
Next test date, February 2007. Provided I still own the car 2 years from now.
Estimated mileage in February 2007 would be around 350,000 miles.
: - )
========Harryface ======== 1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE 3800 V6 ( C ), Black/Slate Grey _~_~_~298,038 miles_~_~_
~_~_~_~_U.S.A._~_~_~_~_~_
Harry Face wrote:

How much did it cost?
Paulie wrote : How much does it cost?
Its free. The test is required every two years.
========Harryface ======== 1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE 3800 V6 ( C ), Black/Slate Grey _~_~_~298,141 miles_~_~_
~_~_~_~_U.S.A._~_~_~_~_~_
On Tue, 1 Feb 2005 00:38:34 -0600, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Harry Face) wrote:

Damn.... I wish ON did the same thing, rather than charge $35 CAD for the whole fiasco
Vuarra Vuarra
Harry, Question about your engine. Did you have the cylinder heads service (rebuilt)? If yes, what was the mileage when you had it done?
(Harry Face)

Newgroups wondered if I ever had my heads exaimed...I mean resurfaced.
LOL.
Engine only taken apart two times.
The Heads never been off the car. Intake manifold gasket began leaking in 2002 at around 220,000 miles. That was the first time the engine was opened up.
Timing cover came off last fall to replace the cam sensor magnet interuptor.
========Harryface ======== 1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE 3800 V6 ( C ), Black/Slate Grey _~_~_~298,190 miles_~_~_
"Vuarra" wrote:

Thats why Im glad I live in Florida. No tests required.