ILL State Troppers Every 5 MIles on ILL Tollways.

This weekend ILL State Troopers will be spread out about 5 miles apart, all over the IL Tollroads to crackdown on speeders. Friday 150 speeding tickets were issued. Average car speed on I - 294 north was clocked at
89 mph in a 55 zone according to one report on the 10 o'clock news.
Watch Out !
========Harryface ======== 1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE 3800 V6 ( C ), Black/Slate Grey _~_~_~300,079 miles_~_~_
yup another reason why I don't live there.

Having driven 294 a couple times I've always wondered what they were going.
You know, that reminds me of either Thanksgiving or Christmas when there was an IL driver up here and he got stopped by the WI State Patrol I think it was at least 3 times for speeding.
In the Chicago area if you drive 55 you better be in the left lane and be ready for horns to blow fist and other things to wave. No one drives the speed limit.

Its like that in every major city I been too. Chit man DFW is like Nascar for the people. OKC is a blast also. I drive no more than 5 over limit and get passed by everybody with more than 3 cylinders.