Illinois Tolls Double 1/1/05

Page 2 of 2
On Wed, 29 Dec 2004 09:09:34 +0000 (UTC), snipped-for-privacy@REMOVETHISyahoo.com (Dennis Smith) wrote:

No kidding! I think "Gweedo" and politician kickbacks can account for a lot of it. But one thing is for certain, the roads are for shit so it isn't being put to much use there. Wisconsin on the other hand, has doesn't have tools but has some of the best kept roads in the country. Of course, our gas is highly taxed but we aren't unique in that.
Maybe Wisconsin should start charging tolls only to Illinois registered vehicles. I think that would be appropriate. Cook county is already sending it's social problems to our communities, it would be nice to have Illinois "give something back" to us.

I'm originally from Illinois now in Wisconsin. I do have the 'I-Pass' and love it. Now even more since I will not have to pay the higher fees. You don't have to be an Illinois resident to get one of these devices.