Impala Power steering hoses

Can anyone tell me how the two hardlines to the power steering pump are supposed to be routed. My wife's car was still under warranty so we took it back to the dealer and they replaced the pump. I checked under the hood
and the return line was rubbing the belt. it appears to be that the return line should be the closest to the engine and the pressure line from the pump should be closest to the belt as they fit much better that way. Ours the pressure line was in the right place but the return line was outside of the pressure line and rubbing against it and the belt. I want to make sure I have them routed correctly now.