Imperial Palace Auto Collections Pictures - Las Vegas, NV

After a long day at the SEMA auto show, I dragged my buddies over to see even more cars at the Imperial Palace Hotel's Auto Collections show floor.
The attraction is known for having one of the largest and best assortment of classic & historical automobiles. There were obviously lots of GM cars on the floor including some really nice Pontiacs, Buicks and Chevrolets.
You can print out a free admission pass at the hotel's site so I definitely recommend checking it out the next time you're in Vegas.
Here's the picture gallery - /
__ Cheers, Paul Michaels Ft. Lauderdale, FL