In Cab air Filter?

I have an 03 silverado, does anyone know how to change the in cab air filter or where it is located? when I turn on my air it smells like dirt for the first few minute, I think that would fix it, just
wondering if I can do it myself...
You can do it yourself. Cabin filters are usually located under the hood, inside the glovebox or under the dash.
Do you have the owner's manual. I searched google but couldn't find the location for you.
This page might help.
http://www.carcare.org/Climate_Control/cabin_air_filter.shtml
Good luck.
_______________ Paul Michaels Ft. Lauderdale, FL www.PaulsTravelPictures.com