Info on 98-2004 OLds Sihllouete

Sup group. I was interested in purchasing a used Olds Van, The particular model im looking at has the same engine my wifes Buick Century has. 3.4liter
V6. Is this a good reliable Van, What are somethings I should be on the look out for. The van is Black with Gray Leather, Any help would be great.
Thanks
Biggest issue that comes to mind are the problems with intake manifold gasket leaks, which are expensive to repair and gone unattended , can cause engine damage.