INFO REQ: 2003 Chev Impala RIMS

I have a 2003 Impala sedan with weels 16 x 6.5 and i would like to know if it's possible to install some 15 inchs rims on it???

Thanks

STF

Reply to
STF

David J and Lynne J Shepherd

why, pray tell, would you want to play with the handling of the car like that??

Reply to
Eightupman

Well, the 2000-2001 Chevy Impala base model carried 15 inch wheels, but the 16 inch wheels were an additional option on the LS model and I think on the base model as well. I doubt very much knowing GM that they have done much other than cosmetic styling changes to the 2002 and 2003 Impala models, I really doubt that the entire suspension system has been re-done to the point that handling is going to be any different.

Ted

Reply to
Ted Mittelstaedt