INFO REQ: 2003 Chev Impala RIMS

I have a 2003 Impala sedan with weels 16 x 6.5 and i would like to know if it's possible to install some 15 inchs rims on it???
Thanks
STF

Yes, from another GM fwd line, but your speedo will be upset if the tires are different circumference and watch for caliper to wheel clearances.

why, pray tell, would you want to play with the handling of the car like that??

Well, the 2000-2001 Chevy Impala base model carried 15 inch wheels, but the 16 inch wheels were an additional option on the LS model and I think on the base model as well. I doubt very much knowing GM that they have done much other than cosmetic styling changes to the 2002 and 2003 Impala models, I really doubt that the entire suspension system has been re-done to the point that handling is going to be any different.
Ted