Injectors on a Chevy S10.

I got this Chev S10 PU, 4.3L, 1994, I got it for the kid, it was not running when I got it, stopped running on 495 in January and has been sitting since.
After doing some obvious repairs, some wires, distributor cap work, starter and charging the battery, i'm at the point of further trouble shooting why it don't run.
What I have done so far - change the controller box, injectors. Checked fuel for circulation, but mind you the parts came from other vehicles. I cant seem to get the injectors to work, there is 12v at the connectors for the injectors, they just don't want to spray the gas into the throttle body.
What I can to do to get the motor to run is - by using an atomizer, manually spray gas into the throttle body, it tough to keep up with the flow to keep the thing running. I did this to verify that everything else works, now that I can run the engine, I need to find out how to get these injectors to work again. Any one have any ideas on what to check next?
Almost seems that there is another shutoff somewhere? Any help would be appreciated. ThankYou
John Perry wrote:

Don't know about yours, but i think on some models if the oil pressure does not come up fast enough, it won't start. And i think its a different sender than the gauge. If you have proper fuel rail pressure, Its the computer telling the injectors to turn on (or not).
BOB
Do you have fuel pressure at the fuel rail? Is the fuel pump running?
Also, try using a test light on the injector connectors to see if you're really getting power. Often the 12V power is constant and the ground connection is what is switched.
--
Robert Hancock Saskatoon, SK, Canada