Installing remote starter GMC Safari AWD

I will be installing a remote starter kit in My 94 safari AWD with the W engine. I have seen on the net some T harness's for newer models but nothing for
a 94 Safari. Does anyone know where I can find a T harness for the ignition plug? Also looking for any other tips Ie the best place to tap into the tack etc.
While I am at it I will offer a tip. I installed a cheap remote starter in a 89 bonneville. Worked fine for two years. I did not install relays for the park lights because I did not need one (small load) Then I bought a trailer with more lights and not thinking about the added load I hooked up the trailer. Well one morning while sitting watching TV the car starter engages the engine starts with the starter still engaged. In a panic I started ripping out wires ten minutes went by before I grabbed a wire cutter and in panic cut the battery wire. The starter still works fine two years later. (lucky)
Took me two days too repair the wires that I ripped out and a month for the skin to grow back on my hands.
NEVER EVER I REPEAT NEVER install an after market starter kit without a kill switch or fuse and always use relays on all outputs regardless.
What had happened is the extra load caused a small ten cent transistor to short in the remote brain box.
www.bought4less.com has BOSCH Relays included in the MAS START 2001
Remote Start / keyless entry
[...]
Been there done that thanks anyway. I can get Bosch relays local for cheaper. I am looking for a harness so as to not have to cut the wires at the steering colum on the van.
Im Right wrote:

Why can't you use the run and tap connectors, the one that wraps around the existing wire, and the additional wire slides in the hole on the other side, and you squeeze the blade down which pierces the insulation. Works for me... Steve