Installing stereo into a 1998 Monte Carlo LS

The subject pretty much says it all... I have a 1998 Monte Carlo LS and I?d like to put a new CD player in it. But, I cannot figure out how to remove the panel of the console... I?d appreciate any instructions or information on this. Thanks a lot.

Reply to
Carl

According to Harry, don't let me tell you how to do it....

Reply to
Steve Mackie

Uh oh. Mack The Rippr is here!

Not familiar with that dash. Hopefully someody else will reply that is.

Good Luck....

Harryface =D8=BF=D8

1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE 300,134 miles

000,006 - Feb 4,1991

100,000 - Sept. 4, 1995 200,000 - June 19, 2001 1/4 Milllion - Jan 16, 2003 300,000 - March 3, 2005 500,000 - Dream On !
Reply to
Harry Face

Carl Have a look around this site...You mite find what your looking for here

Iron

buy a stereo at

and look at the help/how to section click on install dr that is a place with pics and instructions

Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse:

I'm Right

The outer trim piece just pops right off. shouldn't be any screws in the outer piece.

Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse:

noname