Installing stereo into a 1998 Monte Carlo LS

The subject pretty much says it all... I have a 1998 Monte Carlo LS and Id like to put a new CD player in it. But, I cannot figure out how to remove the panel of the console... Id appreciate any
instructions or information on this. Thanks a lot.
According to Harry, don't let me tell you how to do it....

Uh oh. Mack The Rippr is here!
Not familiar with that dash. Hopefully someody else will reply that is.
Good Luck....
000,006 - Feb 4,1991 100,000 - Sept. 4, 1995 200,000 - June 19, 2001 1/4 Milllion - Jan 16, 2003 300,000 - March 3, 2005 500,000 - Dream On !
Carl Have a look around this site...You mite find what your looking for here http://www.the12volt.com / Iron

buy a stereo at www.bought4less.com and look at the help/how to section click on install dr that is a place with pics and instructions

http://www.autoforumz.com/GM-Installing-stereo-1998-Monte-Carlo-LS-ftopict106494.html
http://www.autoforumz.com/eform.php?pI6308
The outer trim piece just pops right off. shouldn't be any screws in the outer piece.