Instrument cluster Printed Circuit Board

The Printed circuit board on my 1985 g20 chevy van is falling apart. I have considered wiring the back of the cluster with point to point wiring but would rather have a new PCB. Current cluster has speed, oil pressure , voltage, fuel,engine temp. While I enjoy working on my van, rewiring the back of the instrument cluster is one PIA job that doesnt turn me on at all. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Reply to
Jimmie