Instrument cluster question on 94 S10

I've just purchased a 94 S10 pickup SS. 2.2l engine, manual transmission. (My son says the SS stands for "Super Slug". Can't say I disagree.)
The instrument cluster has a "Shift up" light which drives me to distraction. Would a tach-equipped cluster for the same year be a drop-in replacement? Thanks, Bruce