Instrument Panel will not light up for a GMC.

Have a 99' GMC Sierra, we replaced the factory stereo with a new one. All the lights work and the power windows, and locks. We checked all the fuses and they are fine. We didn't have a problem until put the new stereo. We took the new one out and put the factory one back in and still having the same problem. The panel just won't light up. Could someone please help. Thanks

Reply to
silent121

What specifically is not lighting up? The various indicators or the lamps that illuminate the panel when the headlamps/parking lamps are on?

Reply to
Silver Surfer