Intake system.

Hello, Have a 2001 Crown Victoria police(my duty car for paramedic). The intake box is cracked and unusable, so i am in the market for a cheap replacment, and maybe gain a little performance. I have seen 300

dollar cold air intake's, and 30 dollar intake adapters with cone air filter off ebay. Which is the best one for me, and what are the benfits of having either? Most of all which one would you suggest? I am

very handy with cars, so installation wont be a problem. Thanks for any

advice and guidance.

-John

Reply to
John P.

My advice is to go to a junk yard and get a replacement. You won't realize any significant enough performance increase without at the same time gaining filtration problems by going with aftermarket stuff. There is no such thing as cheap horsepower.

Reply to
Mike Marlow