Interior Mods

Hi I met a guy that had custome color covers for the knobs and switches on his dodge magnum. He told me where he got them but i cannot find the note he wrote. All i remember is snap something. Has anyone seen these
and know where to get them?

If you forgot, go to the Dodge truck group where you posted the link.
--
Paul O.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com