Intermittant Rough Start on 2005 Malibu

Two or three times a month my brothers 2005 Malibu starts and runs rough for perhaps 5 seconds and then smooths out. He describes the action as a "bounce" whatever that might mean. The dealer told him to
use only Shell gasoline but that didn't change anything.
Since he is not computer savvy I thought I would post this on Usenet to see if anybody had an idea or experienced what he is reporting.
Lots of things possible, leaking injector, leaking fuel press regulator and on and on. This needs on site diagnosis. Warranty issue here, no? <gman> wrote in message

-