Intrigue '99; 118K Miles

Hello, I have a 99 Intrigue GLS with 118K miles-the car is great. It has never let me down. I consistently take it to get the oil changed every 3-6K miles. I have had the antifreeze flushed and the transmission oil flushed around 50-75K Miles. I'm on its 3rd set of tires. The performance/fuel economy is about 26-27 mpg on the highway. I was wondering what the preference is on suspension maintenance-struts, shocks, coil springs? Every

100K? It seems to be more rough on the road lately. Thank you!

-Ace

Reply to
John Smith

My car I replaced the front struts & strut bearings around 158,000 miles in 1999. Front stryt mounts at 233,000 in 2002.

The rear struts & Springs I replaced at 254,528 miles in 2003.

1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE, 3800 V6 _~_~_~_~275,068 miles_~_~_ ~_~_
Reply to
Harry Face

Reply to
John "Ace" Smith