Intrigue Intermittent A/C and Turn Signals

The turn signals and air conditioning in my 2000 Olds Intrigue occasionally stop working. When the turn signals stop, I can leave the emergency flashers on,
turn on a turn signal, then they start working again. With the A/C, it appears the compressor stops running, the A/C light goes off, but then comes back on again later on it's on. Almost like it's cycling from a thermostat, but it sometimes does it immediately after a cold start. I don't see any pattern into what triggers either to stop or start again Are these related electrically somehow, or is it just coincidence? Anyone have any experience with this and/or advice? Thanks, Chris
Danders,
Start your engine, turn the turn signal on, and wiggle the hazard flasher button (But don't turn the hazards on). If the turn signal starts working, it's a faulty hazard switch.
As for your a/c problem. It's not related. Every 3-4 years an a/c needs to be serviced. Have it leak tested and re-charged. The a/c going on and off, usually means a low charge. The a/c system is supposed to be air tight, right? Nope, they all leak a bit over time. There is no rubber seal/hose/connector created yet, that is not permeable at some point. You should still have a leak check done though. You never know if there is a larger leak.
GMdude
GMdude, Thanks for the advice. I've yet to get the A/C checked out, but you were exactly right about the faulty hazard switch. danders
what about a 2000 grand am... that the turn signals work... then sometimes stop working, but will turn back on if u keep on hitting the hazard button on off on off and finally the turning signals will start turning on...???
thanks,

C, That's exactly what mine was doing. Try GMDude's suggestion - If I left the signal on, I could wiggle the hazard button left and right and the turn signal would go on and off. danders

Danders,
I was happy to be of assistance to you. Once a week or so, I offer assistance on this group to people that state problems clearly, and provide vehicle make, model, and year.
I don't reply when the info is sketchy.
Yes, I'm a GM tech. I give info free on the weekends.
There is no way for you to compensate me for the information, other than a "thank you". And yes, that is just fine with me.
Your welcome, Danders.
GMdude