Is ALLDATA worth the $25.00

Subject says it all, is ALLDATA worth the $25.00. I have your everyday Haynes, I've looked at the Chilton's but I can't find any manuals short of the real shop manuals that have any detail. I'm trying to run down an
electrical problem in a 1999 Bonneville and need to complete schematics and the location of modules and such. Does ALLDATA go to this level of detail or is it just Haynes or Chilton's online?
I am a bit disappointed in my ALLDATA CD. It actually a poorly scanned copy of the factory Chrysler service manual, and they even made a few mistakes in the pages they copied. The TSBs are nice, but to answer your question, I do not think they are worth the money. Take care, Bill 88 Lancer Shelby 91 LeBaron Convertible 01 Chevy Impala LS
The only thing ALLDATA is good for is the dealer TSB's. However, most dealers I've gone to have given me the TSB's without any problems, and have not charged me anything for them. I would not pay the money. Haynes and Chilton's have served me well for many years.
Tim

and
Our local public library has a subscription to ALLDATA... you have to use the PCs physically at the library to access the Alldata databases. Check there and you can try out Alldata to see if it has the information you're looking for.

and