Is dexcool nessesary?

Page 2 of 2

Actually, we did buy the OAT corrosion inhibitor package and include it in one of our products, Aarcuda. The reason was that OAT was biodegradable and of low environmental toxicity. Some of the components of the older packages are neither.
The product, in our application which is essentially the same as an automotive coolant application, was inferior to the traditional packages. Government rules encouraged its use, not performance.

No, and in fact you're better off not using it.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net