Is GM discontinuing the Astro Cargo Van?

I heard that 2005 will be the last year they make these popular vans. Is it true?
Remove dashes "-----------" to e-mail.
snipped-for-privacy@shaw.ca

I was curious as I have a 2000 I use to haul the family, pull a trailer full of wood, etc,. Never had a problem with it and it has significantly more power than anything else like it. Its really handy when you need to take 6-7 people someplace.
Went to the chev website and sure enough it says 2005 is the last year for Astro. That makes about a 20 years they were built. I think they would have sold more but people with two kids were drawn to the many SUV style vehicles.