Is the camber adjustable on a 2004 Saturn Ion?

Hello,
I just replaced the pads and rotors on the front of my Saturn and I noticed that front driver side tire was worn bald on the inside. The front
passenger side tire was worn evenly. Is the camber adjustable on a 2004 Saturn Ion? If not I'm afraid that something might be bent or that it will be expensive to have the alignment fixed. Any ideas?
Thanks!
Rob

Yes it's adjustable via the strut mounts but I would look at toe first.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net

"Micah" <hopper.net> wrote in message

It's not an adjustment bolt I'm talking about - it's the way the strut is secured to the knuckle that adjusts camber. Some cars don't have slotted holes, but a good alignment shop will elongate the bolt holes in order to set the proper camber if needed.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net
Right on Mike, Ion uses lower hole, may have to be slotted. No special bolt needed.

Take your vehicle to the alignment shop and have the alignment and suspension checked.
Steve