Is this possible?

My car is 1989 Chevy Cavalier RS. I want to take a 1989 Chevy Cavalier Z-24 engine into my RS. Do you think it can be done?
Because my car just has a 4-clinder 2.0L the RS! And the Z-24 models
have V-6 2.8L!!!
It would make my car little faster than what it has now!!!
So I want to know is it possible!!! Thank You if you would help me out!!!
SENSniperSnake wrote:

\ Sure, with enough money many things are possible. Swap engine, exhaust, wiring, computer, suspension, etc. You could do it for $3000 to $5000. But why would you want to use a 2.8 with the leaking intake manifold that eats bearings and destroys camshafts? $4000 would get you a 5.0 Mustang and $1000 more for a supercharger.
How good is your car ? If your car has very good body [ not rotted ] the swap could make sense, can you buy the v6 car ? You will need to swap out a lot of little stuff, exactly how much, I don't know as my knowledge is limited to 1984's A G Bodies
I'm assuming your car is super nice, and worthy of this swap, The best bang for the buck would be to core off the V6 engine and transmission for rebuilts, than replace or refinish all the little stuff, Than you'd have one ass kicker of a car !
Yeah it could be done, but you know what else could be done? Sell your car and simply buy a Z-24 with the 2.8 multiport engine in it--there's a million of them out there. Yes, they're hot little cars, I like mine. But I wouldn't even think of putting that engine in a car that didn't come with one to begin with--it's too easy to just buy one like that. They're all over the place. The day after you got your car sold you could probably have another one with the motor you want--and not even have to get your hands dirty. Not to mention all the hassle--stuff breaking, not hooking up right, big mess...
It'd be like butchering a cow instead of just going to MacDonalds :-)