JA2 brake system?

Could someone please tell me whether the 1988 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera with the 2.8L FWD automatic has the JA2 brake system or not?

In article
snipped-for-privacy@canada.com (Sam Kaan) wrote:

Have you tried looking at the RPO code sticker in the trunk?
(Sam Kaan) wrote:

Actually no. Is that where such information is located?? I tell ya, learn something new everyday.
In article
snipped-for-privacy@canada.com (Sam Kaan) wrote:

Since around the mid 80s, either on the underside of the trunk lid, on he spare tire cover, inside the spare tire cover on wagons, inside the glove box on trucks. White label, black lettering, lists every Regular Production Option the vehicle was built with.

Glad to help (if it helps).