Jacking up a 2003 Buick Century?

I want to purchase a floor jack to work on the Buick Century. Where do I place the jack under the car to lift the front or rear without causing any damage.
I have the Haynes repair manual but it does not indicate where the lifting area for a floor jack is.
Thanks
Robert
Ft, under either lower control arm, or center of front section of subframe. Rear, rear of floor side rail or under center of rear axle.

-