Just in time for your Christmas shopping.

http://www.depereautocenter.com/parts.html
Talk about a packrat... Wish I had been listed in that will...

--
Steve Williams

Steve W. wrote:

Amazing! Thanks for posting that.

WOW!! What a treasure-trove of cars and stuff! Larry is a lucky fellow! Don Schlag was quite a 'collector'....not packrat. I want every car in the collection and all the parts/stuff too! :)
Dave S(Texas)