kai sedona

I have a 2003 kis sedona. The cigarette lighters have no power. I changed all the fuses. Any suggestions?

Reply to
woward

I would try a different newsgroup.

Reply to
Mike Marlow

Reply to
Jake

Buy a GM car. Afterall, you are in alt.autos.gm as in GM cars

Reply to
Howard Cohen

If your lighter is part of a pull out ash tray in the dash - chceck the electric wire going to the bottom of the lighter socket. On GM's wire, they have a press on elbow type connector that likes to fall off the bottom of the socket from to much movement or the wire harness gets snagged on something under the dash

Good Luck.

Harryface

05 Park Avenue, 32,946 91 Bonneville LE 305,195
Reply to
Harry Face

Now here's one vehicle that should have never made it to North America for safety reasons. Somebody must have been paid off. A friend of mine bought one and sold it in the first year. Problems GALORE!!!. the one front wheel had almost fallen off. This is one manufacturer that should have its right to sell vehicles in the US / Canada taken away. GM's problems are minor compared to what will happen to KIA in due time. Just wait until these (disposable's) warranties are finished. The wrecking yards will be shipping them back to Korea in less than five years. Buy GM anyway, anytime, anyprice and keep our boys employed. KIA stands for "Krap In Auto's." LOL.............thank you for reading my rant!

Reply to
Lanze

Use a match and drop it while lit.....RUN LIKE HELL LET ER BURN!

Reply to
Adam