Key is Stuck in the Ignition

The car will not start and the key cannot be removed from the ignition.

On 3/4/2014 9:18 AM, Shirley wrote:

You have a few options:
Locksmith Dealer Big hammer
Before doing that, I'd wiggle the steering wheel back and forth while trying to remove the key.
Ed Pawlowski wrote:

since it doesn't start anyway, he can just leave the key in it. I don't see a problem!
The tow truck driver needs the key anyway.
GW