keyfob programming on Gm cars

Anybody knows how to program the keyfob. I have a 2002 Montana and a 2002 Century.

Thanks for your help

Reply to
Rick

Typically you can find the information in the owners manual.

Reply to
James C. Reeves

Really ?? I'll go over the manual again tomorrow , I have probably skipped the page Thanks

Reply to
Rick

| > Typically you can find the information in the owners manual. | | Really ?? I'll go over the manual again tomorrow , I have probably skipped | the page | Thanks | |

I no longer have the Malibu LS, but it had the procedure in the manual. If I still had the car I'd look it up for you.

Reply to
James C. Reeves

No more problem James . I found the procedure on the Net. They were written by my favorite Guru Ian ! Thanks !!

Reply to
Rick

| > I no longer have the Malibu LS, but it had the procedure in the manual. | If I | > still had the car I'd look it up for you. | >

| | | No more problem James . I found the procedure on the Net. They were written | by my favorite Guru Ian ! | Thanks !! | |

Good deal...glad it worked out!

Reply to
James C. Reeves