keyfob programming on Gm cars

Anybody knows how to program the keyfob. I have a 2002 Montana and a 2002 Century.
Thanks for your help

| Anybody knows how to program the keyfob. I have a 2002 Montana and a 2002 | Century. | | Thanks for your help | |
Typically you can find the information in the owners manual.

2002
Really ?? I'll go over the manual again tomorrow , I have probably skipped the page Thanks
| > | Anybody knows how to program the keyfob. I have a 2002 Montana and a | 2002 | > | Century. | > | | > | Thanks for your help | > | | > | | > | > Typically you can find the information in the owners manual. | | Really ?? I'll go over the manual again tomorrow , I have probably skipped | the page | Thanks | |
I no longer have the Malibu LS, but it had the procedure in the manual. If I still had the car I'd look it up for you.

skipped
If I

No more problem James . I found the procedure on the Net. They were written by my favorite Guru Ian ! Thanks !!
| > | > | Anybody knows how to program the keyfob. I have a 2002 Montana and a | > | 2002 | > | > | Century. | > | > | | > | > | Thanks for your help | > | > | | > | > | | > | > | > | > Typically you can find the information in the owners manual. | > | | > | Really ?? I'll go over the manual again tomorrow , I have probably | skipped | > | the page | > | Thanks | > | | > | | > | > I no longer have the Malibu LS, but it had the procedure in the manual. | If I | > still had the car I'd look it up for you. | > | | | No more problem James . I found the procedure on the Net. They were written | by my favorite Guru Ian ! | Thanks !! | |
Good deal...glad it worked out!