keyless entry

I have an easy question for you guys. I have seen it before but never needed the answer myself. How do you program the remote keyless entry on a 1997 cavalier?
Thanks
The connector for the programming is in the trunk on the driver's side. It is behind the trunk lining.It is above the wheelwell. There is the module mounted there and a plug with 2 wires hanging below the module plug. You need to have the ignition off, no key in the door lock cylinder. Then hook the 2 prongs in the plug together. You will hear the locks and horn cycle. Then hold lock and unlock on your remote at the same time until it cycles again. If you have another remote, hold down the same buttons after the first one is done until it cycles. then disconnect whatever you used to keep the 2 pins in the connector touching each other. That's it!
That worked. However; my horn did not cycle with the locks, but I don't have an alarm, so I am sure that is why. Other then that my remote works again.
Thanks