keyless entry in 98 Jimmy

Hi folks, I have a 98 Jimmy & have bought the GM keyless entry kit (vke 1000). I intend to install it myself, has anyone done this & have any pointers for me? Is it way easy to do? :o)

Thanks, George.

Reply to
George.

Hi folks, I have a 98 Jimmy & have bought the GM keyless entry kit (vke 1000). I intend to install it myself, has anyone done this & have any pointers for me? Is it way easy to do? :o)

Thanks, George.

Reply to
George.

Keyless entry is $35 works great

Thanks, George.

Reply to
Im Right

wrong!

--=20 George.

1000). I intend to install it myself, has anyone done this & have any pointers = for me? Is it way easy to do? :o)

Thanks, George.

Reply to
George.

Junk for less..... You get what you pay for........

Reply to
Bobo

yes it does work great and its simple to install

-- George.

Thanks, George.

Reply to
Im Right

no, its not junk. they work as well as anyting from Directed Electronics (Viper)

: > Thanks, : > George. : >

: >

: :

Reply to