keyless entry in 98 Jimmy

Hi folks, I have a 98 Jimmy & have bought the GM keyless entry kit (vke 1000). I intend to install it myself, has anyone done this & have any pointers for me? Is it way easy to do? :o)
Thanks, George.
www.bought4less.com Keyless entry is $35 works great
Hi folks, I have a 98 Jimmy & have bought the GM keyless entry kit (vke 1000). I intend to install it myself, has anyone done this & have any pointers for me? Is it way easy to do? :o)
Thanks, George.
wrong!
-- George.
Hi folks, I have a 98 Jimmy & have bought the GM keyless entry kit (vke 1000). I intend to install it myself, has anyone done this & have any pointers for me? Is it way easy to do? :o)
Thanks, George.
yes it does work great and its simple to install
Hi folks, I have a 98 Jimmy & have bought the GM keyless entry kit (vke 1000). I intend to install it myself, has anyone done this & have any pointers for me? Is it way easy to do? :o)
Thanks, George.
Junk for less..... You get what you pay for........

1000).
for
no, its not junk. they work as well as anyting from Directed Electronics (Viper)