Kia buying GM

Fiat is taking over Chrysler and now Kia: Korean automaker picking up GM

Kia isn't buying anyone. It isn't even an independent company. It is owned by Hyundai.
Ed

" Kia and GM Daewoo's Futuristic Styles, New Technologies
"Kia Motors is also influencing the future of the automobile industry through the debut of its Sorento CUV, and the introduction of new environmental brands Eco Dynamics and LPi Hybrid. What catches the most attention is the Forte LPi Hybrid, the first car in the world to use lithium polymer batteries. "It offers drivers unrivalled savings with a fuel efficiency of 17.2 km/liter with a CVT transmission, which is equivalent to 21.5 km/liter in a standard petrol engine," said CEO Seo Young-jong. Will next generation drivers choose a mini car, electric car, or a hybrid?
"We are proud to introduce two products here at the Seoul Motor Show 2009 today. The first is the high-tech electric car Chevrolet Volt and the other is a global mini car, the Next Generation Matiz," said President Michael A. Grimaldi. This 2,700 square meter exhibition is a coming out party for the Chevrolet Volt and the Next Generation Matiz in Asia. At the Seoul Motor Show 2009, the cars leave a clear mark of futuristic design and technology along with the company's 20 other car models. The Next Generation Matiz design concept car left a great impression because the top idol singer group Girl's Generation took over the show floor to perform their latest hit song "Gee" and surrounded the car with
"Kia Motors will likely take over the Volt from the bankrupt GM mister Grimaldi said"

Why did you top post??????
On Sat, 2 May 2009 11:24:56 -0400, "The Henchman"
That's got me curious too.

Why do people complain about that? Is it that big of a deal?

?si ti ,seY
Otherwise things are backwards.

Meh. Different people, different posting styles.

One a personal email, not a big deal, even preferred in many cases. One an on-going thread, it is common to read from top down to follow the conversation, especially since news servers often miss some postings along the way.
Snipping is important too, to avoid a lot of scrolling for no good reason.
wrote in message

I understand that it is considered polite, but to me, it isn't that big of a deal. As for snipping, that to me is a bigger deal, especially when people snip an entire post, and leave just there reply. It makes it so you have no clue who or what they are replying too.

You are probably not missing much anyway