kinda OT: MegaSquirt fuelie controller

It's not GM, but... It's a build-it-yourself fuel-only engine controller. I believe it was developed by a couple gents from the DIY-EFI mailing lists. The URL for info is:

Anyone messed with one of these? I was thinking about building one just for amusement, probably to run with a GM TBI; it appears to be a two-injector-driver L/R batch fire system.

It's a speed density system, so coming up with the initial program could be fun, but hey, if I wanted my junk to actually run consistently, I wouldn't tear it apart all the time.

Any experiences?

Mark

Reply to
Marky