Know Problems With 94 Caddy Brougham??

Brother in Minnesota bought a 94 Cadillac Brougham 5.7 litre ( RWD ). Any known problems with this vehicle. It has 84,000 miles, fully loaded. So far the moonroof is stuck open in the Vent position and the blower
motor stopped about 60 seconds after it was turned on. Other than that he said it took no time at all to hit 92 mph, rode smooth & handled well.
son in law has a 93. It started a problem of running rough. It got worse and he had a tune up done complete changing plugs and wires. Did not help. Now with driving and you put a window down the motor will shut off. Problem is the computer chip. We have been told this is a command problem. We tried to find one at a junk yard but they are hard to come by and very costly. You must get a chip that match's your car.

Exactly how is this making the car run rough, misfire, runs rich anyone scan it for the problem? Napa has exchange ecms, used is no good, but I don't think this is your problem, info is too thin to really comment.

-
Its son in laws so I don't really know what all he has done. All I know he was told its the chip and was told by another owner they had the same problem. We could not find any at NAPA they said its dealer only or used part but it must match the car.

Might be worth contacting * Hypertech * they make performance chips, might stock one for your Caddy.