Know Problems With 94 Caddy Brougham??

Brother in Minnesota bought a 94 Cadillac Brougham 5.7 litre ( RWD ). Any known problems with this vehicle. It has 84,000 miles, fully loaded. So far the moonroof is stuck open in the Vent position and the blower motor stopped about 60 seconds after it was turned on. Other than that he said it took no time at all to hit 92 mph, rode smooth & handled well.

Harryface

05 Park Avenue, 29,172 91 Bonneville LE 304,246
Reply to
Harry Face

Tim & Linda

Reply to
Shep

Its son in laws so I don't really know what all he has done. All I know he was told its the chip and was told by another owner they had the same problem. We could not find any at NAPA they said its dealer only or used part but it must match the car.

Reply to
Tim & Linda

Might be worth contacting * Hypertech * they make performance chips, might stock one for your Caddy.

Reply to
451CTDS