Lack of fill port in differential cover, last May 2012

Hey group, Last May I posted a question about the differential cover on my rear wheel drive pontiac stationwagon. I've since found out it was a drain plug and that the fill plug is on the s
ide where the drive shaft goes in. I have had the differential fuild changed four snow, as the car is 28 years young. I replaced the rear ujoint when I last changed the differential flu id. The bearings are indeed "a work of art" when you see the seal removed o n the drive shaft side. I have a picture of that here:
it's on a free image upload site.
.
On Monday, June 17, 2013 11:37:41 AM UTC-4, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

luid. The bearings are indeed "a work of art" when you see the seal removed on the drive shaft side. I have a picture of that here:

I changed it four times, not four snow, sorry, typo