LAST POST

until everyone quits making up stories and quit twisting everything around I am out of here. this has gone off the deep end, trolls find a new lake

Reply to
Tom

Don't go, we need somebody with above average intelligence here.

Don't pay any attention to canuk or jim, they are both the biggest damn crybabies that ever lived. One can't even put three words of his own thoughts into his cut-and-paste posts.

Dick Cheney says, you just need to grow a bit thicker skin.

Dick Cheney

You should reconsider. News groups are a public, unmoderated raw feed of peoples views. It allows people to vent, ask questions - even the ones no one wants asked. Right start kaos of input. Many people pent up their emotions, but here, let it rip.

Part of why some can't deal with it is that you will hear others contrarian views. Part of what makes it good. And intollerance to free speach does not work here. Politically correct sheeples really should not enter, or at least know their views are not shared. Ditto contrarians and whatever.

Me, I use it as therapy to blow steam right back at where it came from, GM....and the corruption behind it. My views don't have to be yours, rationalize a response better than Kike Hunter and we will enjoy the verbal joust. Or if it isn't your cup of tea, skip over...

Have we become such a herd of sheeples we can't view others opinions with acceptance yet still disagree.... my have we socially deteriorated as a species. Is our animal rat instinct my way or you I don't want to hear you, just exterminate you...

Mike Hunter certainly has this problem. Doesn't even own a GM, not sure if he ever did.

Mike Hunter, your turn: (pet rat)

Reply to
Canuck57

Reply to
Mike Hunter

Reply to
Canuck57

Tom, I have only read only some of your posts in this NG, since I am fairly new to this NG. However, some of what you posted, I did find good reading! Please, don't go! I have found that, after many, many years of reading NG's, if the good ones go, then the NG starts to fail, the trolls take over, eventually killing it. I have seen many good NG's die, and would hate to see another one go dead. I'm not saying that you, alone, are keeping this NG alive, but you do help. If you must go, then so be it, but remember that you will be missed.

Reply to
42