Leaking Intake Manifold Gasket on 5.7L

What's the best way to check if mine is leaking? I have a 96 GMC Sierra 5.7L. After reading some posts about them leaking, one of my symptoms is rough idle.

Are you loosing antifreeze?

Yes but I also always find some antifreeze inside of the fan shroud on the bottom. It doesn't drip or visibly leak anything underneath so I can't figure out where it's coming from.

is
Take it in to mechanic and have him do a "leak down test"...It well show right away if you have a Leak Iron