Leaky Bravada - just what is this stuff on the garage floor?

My wife has a 2000 Olds Bravada with just less than 50000 miles. Lately we have found some strange stuff under the vehicle on the garage floor. It
appears to be some kind of petroleum based fluid that has congealed into pellets that resemble small Vitamin E pills in color, shape and size???? Recently the transmission cooling lines have been replaced because they had deteriorated quite badly, and around 25,000 miles the seal on the driveshaft side of the rear end where the driveshaft enters was leaking and therefore replaced. I did a fluid level check on everything (except for the transfer case because I couldn't find a place to check the level??) and found no low fluid levels? Thanks.
If that stuff is anything like engine coolant, there could be a leak in the intake manifold gasket. Hopefully, the leak is not also internal to the engine, or else, next thing to happen could be a blown engine with broken cam shaft or crank shaft. Search the web for "GM 3.4L engine coolant leak" if you don't already know about this problem. If the vehicle has the 3.4L OHV V6 engine, and if it is still under warranty, take it to the dealer in any case, and tell them there is a leak, have them replace the intake manifold gasket immediately.

It
had
driveshaft
transfer
low
A Bravada is based on the S10 blazer so it won't have a 3.4L, it will have a 4.3L

Lately
therefore
You are right.

floor.
into
size????
they
no

It still could be the intake gasket. I had this problem on my 4.3 s10.