Leather Seat Covers

Hey Guys:

I'm going to be putting leather seat covers in my 03 Grand Am. Was wondering if anyone here had bought the aftermarket kits and what experiences they might be able to share.

Thx,

Reply to
Mike Marlow

I've never bought & installed myself; however, I've had several late-model cars done by 2 different firms, and couldn't have been more pleased. Customers and dealers alike could not tell from factory. HTH, s

Reply to
sdlomi2