LeSabre 2000 Coarse Idle

Hello, I have been driving my LeSabre for just a few weeks now, 81K on the car. Idle seems just a bit coarse, not missing, but I can feel the vibrations of the idle. I just recently spoke with a friend who has
owned LeSabres for the past 10 years and he told me his 3800 engined LeSabres idle very smooth. Where should I start to pinpoint why my engine idles coarse?
Thanks for any help,
Scott