LeSabre '94 window stuck

I have a 1994 Buick LeSabre. Everything works great. At least 'til yesterday when the passenger side front window wouldn't move. The others respond to
the switches on the driver armrest as they should. Neither the switch on the armrest or the one on the door or both together will move the window.
I believe the armrest control assembly can be popped out by prying it out with a screw driver as I've seen done with the Park Ave version and a new one plugged in (yes?). Then I can check the switch.
If it appears to be the motor or mechanism in the door, what kind of problems might I find there?
Would appreciate any comments and advice before I mess things up.
Usually a bad motor. If you pull the switch on the passenger door and do electrical tests there, you can probably figure out whether the proper voltage is applied to the motor.
Martin,
Try this,.... While holding the window button in the down position, make a fist and rap on the interior door panel firmly (don't break the pannel, or hurt your fist). If the window starts to work, it will probably work for a couple of weeks. When GM window motors get tired, they have dead spots on the motor armature. Giving a sharp rap on the door panel while holding the button down, will sometimes get it to work again. If it starts working, you will need a new window motor for that door. I have seen this many times.
I hope this helps you, GMdude
Thanks to all for that suggestion. Seems to do the job. Also, slamming the door shut hard works too. Marty

make
or
you