LeSabre question

How much is a 92 LeSabre Custom worth with 22K miles and garaged its whole life.

www.kellybluebook.com
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net

Pretty much it. You may get lucky and find the avid collector that will pay a premium for a low mileage car that is "show quality" and wants to keep it for another 10 or 20 years. Right now it is probably about $2000 or so. If it was a Limited, the value could be as much as $2800 and gain as time goes on. Leather, lots of options would make it more desirable.
There is a curve, but I don't know where the curve is today. Remember the '57 Chevy that cost about $2k new, dropped to $50 as it depreciated, is now about $10k or more.

If it's as nice as it should be w/22K & lifetime-garaging & needing nothing (other than servicing--I already know it needs tires, if original, 'cause they would start bumping around 7-10k miles) & a decent color & loaded, I'll pay you $2k for it here in SC. My adopted mother just bought a too-small car & doesn't drive it--glad she picked it out rather'n me! Now, this gives you something to work against--or toward--as it's an offer rather than an estimate. s