Let's accessorize a 1980s car

(Car Lust) - In the 1980s the first successful foreign auto plants opened here. We got front-wheel-drive cars, minivans, and front- wheel-drive minivans. Small pickup truck sales took off, and so did
the space shuttle. From GM's X-Car to the Mazda Miata, the 1980s took us on an amazing ride.
The same is true of 1980s automotive accessories. There may be a gray area here between some of these factory-installed and aftermarket frills. Kind of like "What year was your 1980 model car made in?" But here's my pick of some 1980s automotive accessory trends, in no particular order:...
Continued: http://xrl.us/Accessorize